Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coffee on summer?




Me and hubby dropped by the mall yesterday to buy something and at the atrium, there were a lot of people who crowd in mini booths of Nescafe. Being nosey, I tried to look at what they do. On one booth, there's a free message, another booth offers free tarot card reading. I would have wanted to try it but the queue is just too long. In another booth, a lot of teenagers had their nails colored and on the other one, a teenager had his hair colored. At the center, they are offering free coffee so I tried to taste it. True enough, it can quench one's thirst under the summer heat because instead of putting coffee with hot water which I am used to when I was younger, it is mixed with cold water. It's yummy but I had to let hubby finish it all because I intentionally avoid coffee since I still breastfeed my baby.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

  1. wow, kasali ba ang manicure ... ahihihi... wala ko ka mall karong weekend oi .. adto mi Malagos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang galing naman niyan ano, libre kape na libre manicure, hair color o tarot card reading pa. Aggressive nga ang advertising and promotion campaign nang Nescafe for their iced coffee drink, lol. At least hindi naman nasayang ang trip nyo a mall, lol. Thanks for the engaging post. God bless you all always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there was such event at the mall. Hope you had fun.

    Hi! I'm Ria of Davao Bloggers. We have some projects and events that you might be interested in. To be updated, please visit our blog often.

    You can also fill up our Members Info Sheet if you want us to update you via SMS or Email.

    Hope to see you at one of our events soon. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wala man to dire oj...I miss having a manicure mahal kasi yan dito...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...