Sunday, February 21, 2010

Treasuring Life's Precious Moments

I really treasure those precious moments that I have with my family, friends and my loved ones including those people who have touched my life, in one way or another. Writing a journal, keeping an album, making scrapbooks are few of the many ways that I do to keep those precious memories and treasured moments that I spend with them.

I started keeping a journal when I was in high school. In there, I write what I do during the day, my experiences, my feelings, including my expenses. hehe. I also keep a photo album with my family especially those photos we have during family reunions that we hold every December of the year.

When my grandmother passed away when I was in second year high school, that's when I realized how important it is to have a family biography in order to let the younger and incoming generations of the family know our roots, the way of life, and the values that are being practiced in the family.


In today's age of technology, we are very fortunate that we have easier ways of keeping our precious moments. Through the website, Myheartwill, we can create and store family biography and personal biography. In there, we can also store photos and convey our personal messages to our loved ones just like what we do in our facebook personal page. The best thing about My heart Will is, it is a secure way of storing our memories and it can stand the test of time.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. It's advisable to keep memoirs of the important events in our lives for posterity's sake. Someday, our children will view this and be thankful that they have a venue to look back at the past including their progeny. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Mel. Thanks for the comment:).God bless u too:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...