Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Decors Need not be Expensive

I love to see Christmas decorations of different kinds but I most appreciate those that are unique and less expensive, recycled ones, far from the usual commercial decors you see in malls and shopping stores.

One Saturday, while me and hubby were walking near Bankerohan public market on our way to NCCC mall to buy Keona's milk, we bump into a man, peddling Christmas decors. I was literally "wowed" by it because the decors he brought were made of recycled plastic straws. It was nicely done. The maker of those decors must be very creative. Hubby right away pulled out the camera which was inside my bag. And here are the photos of it...

Here it is...

Aren't they lovely?

closer...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...