Friday, November 6, 2009

New Look, New feel

Hello friends! I have changed my template from that cutie pinky one into this new, simple and lightweight template. It's a 3-column minima. I just changed the colors of the fonts and border. I decided to have the color pink as a dominant color to retain the femininity of my old pink template:)


My new template


My old template...I can't anymore get a big pic of it ...

Why I changed?

  • For a whole new look.hehe. I want something new...something that I have a personal touch on it.
  • I noticed that my old template loads slower. So, I decided to have a template that has a lighter weight.
I hope you guys will like it! Have a great weekend everyone!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...